- Due to the fluid nature of training courses and our commitment to continuous improvement, Albion Education and Training reserve the right to change the course content and/or trainer, at any time, in line with market demands.
Course Dates and Venues
- Albion Education and Training reserve the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability.
- In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided, monies received in respect of that course can be refunded in full.
- Whilst every effort will be made to avoid resource changes, Albion Education and Training reserves the right to amend or replace any pre-named trainer scheduled to deliver a specific course.
- On receipt of confirmation we will issue complete joining instructions detailing your participation on the training event. This includes a location map, venue details and course timings.
- Learning objectives have been designed to establish individual training needs. These represent an essential part of our course refinement process and enable trainers to understand the individual needs of the delegates.
- To make a provisional reservation on a course, please either complete the online booking form, or contact one of our consultants on 07818 421930.
To secure a telephone reservation, written confirmation should be received within 5 days of the provisional booking being made.
Confirming a Booking
- Your reservation will be confirmed by email.
- Confirmation can be sent by email or completed online.
- All fees in our brochures are current at the time of going to print. However, we reserve the right to change them.
- All fees shown are exclusive of VAT
Multi Course Discount Scheme
- Multi course discount applies to any delegates in the organisation attending any open courses.
- To receive the discount, bookings must be made by the same named booker.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- If 12 months elapse between bookings, the booker loses the discount and reverts back to zero discount.
- The discount only applies to Albion Education and Training run courses and does not apply to third party partner courses or events.
- If you would like to make a substitution, please call us 07818 421 930 and we will be happy to help you.
- Substitutions with the exception of courses including an examination or diagnostic can be made at any time without incurring a penalty.
- Payment can be made by cheque or BACS. Our payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice or prior to the event, whichever is sooner.
- In any event, Albion Education and Training reserve the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received prior to attending your course.
- In the event of late payment we reserve our statutory right to interest at the rate of 8% above base under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- For payments in Euros or Dollars please contact us.
- The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 29+ days before a course = 20% of the course fee.
- 15-28 days before a course = 50% of the course fee.
- 0-14 days before a course = 100% of the course fee.
- Any free of charge bookings would be subject to a £100 administration charge in the event of any cancellation.
- Transfers made 15-28 days prior to a course will be charged at 20% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course will be charged at 50% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 0-28 days prior to a course booked free of charge will be charged at £50 administration fee.
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the original course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
- We guarantee to offer a full refund or replacement course if the attended course did not reflect the current published description. If the claim is requesting a replacement course the replacement course must occur within 30 days of the original course date. All claims must be made in writing within 10 working days of the attended course date to email@example.com